Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Beau Hannam Tenor reaching completion

I've been as excited watching this build as I am my own. Saying BH really outdid himself is an understatetement, especially with all the fine touches and full-custom upgrade. I can understand your patience Hollis as I've been addressing my own wellness concerns. All my best and positive thoughts to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Train View Post
    I've been as excited watching this build as I am my own. Saying BH really outdid himself is an understatetement, especially with all the fine touches and full-custom upgrade. I can understand your patience Hollis as I've been addressing my own wellness concerns. All my best and positive thoughts to you!
    Thanks for your kind words and thoughts. I’ll soon have a better idea of how I’m traveling and until then I’m staying positive.
    "All worthwhile things in life should be easy to learn but hard to master"

Current Instruments:
    Boat Paddle ML tenor - Red Spruce over Cocobolo
    Barron River 8 string tenor - All Honduran Quilted/Waterfall Figured Mahogany
    Collings UC2 Concert - All Mahogany
    Hoffmann Lutherie - Baritone - Master Grade Ebony and AAA Red Spruce
    Beau Hannam Players Model - Tenor - Vintage Sun Burst all Tasmanian Blackwood

Last edited by hollisdwyer; 11-14-2017 at 07:38 AM.

Current Instruments:

That is so beautiful, you must be extremely pleased with the results Hollis. You have waited a long time, and been through a tough one so you certainly deserve this.
    Ukuleles.............yes please !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DownUpDave View Post
    That is so beautiful, you must be extremely pleased with the results Hollis. You have waited a long time, and been through a tough one so you certainly deserve this.
    Thanks a Dave and yes, I do deserve this. We all deserve to have the finest instruments possible within our means or even sometimes outside it(I’d eat a lot of tuna casserole if I could have more Ukes of this quality).

Current Instruments:

The new BH Tenor arrive today safe and sound and yes, it’s pretty amazing. Almost 2700 of you have read this post so you know it’s visually stunning but you have to play an instrument to truely know it. Initial perception was, Wow! Sound and weight balance are exemplary as is its ability to produce beautiful ringing tones both below and above the 12th fret.
    I’m very involved with medical issues right now so can’t post a review that this instrument deserves. But I will as soon as I can.

I will however make a comment on the Rubner tuners that I asked for. Very, very nice! I would recommend them without hesitation.
    6C60A755-438C-4798-BE2B-2C1F6AB6D56E.jpg
    Last edited by hollisdwyer; 11-17-2017 at 03:34 AM.

Current Instruments:

Quote Originally Posted by hollisdwyer View Post
    The new BH Tenor arrive today safe and sound and yes, it’s pretty amazing. Almost 2700 of you have read this post so you know it’s visually stunning but you have to play an instrument to truely know it. Initial perception was, Wow! Sound and weight balance are exemplary as is its ability to produce beautiful ringing tones both below and above the 12th fret.
    I’m very involved with medical issues right now so can’t post a review that this instrument deserves. But I will as soon as I can.
    A big big congratulations on receiving and getting to play your awesome new BH. Enjoy your time with it Hollis, I look forward to a review when you get the time. Good luck with everything and get well my friend
    Ukuleles.............yes please !!!!

So happy for you! It is stunning.
    Thanks for sharing...be well, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Quote Originally Posted by keod View Post
    So happy for you! It is stunning.
    Thanks for sharing...be well, our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Thanks for your kind words and thoughts.

Current Instruments:

Congratulations Hollis, I can only imagine how it feels to have that baby finished and in your hands—your excitement shines through! Of course you must know, where one journey ends a new one begins, and this feels like the beginning of all that is good. Enjoy playing lots of beautiful music together as you heal.

Thread Information