Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Beau Hannam Tenor reaching completion

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Train View Post
    Congratulations Hollis, I can only imagine how it feels to have that baby finished and in your hands—your excitement shines through! Of course you must know, where one journey ends a new one begins, and this feels like the beginning of all that is good. Enjoy playing lots of beautiful music together as you heal.
    Thanks for that. I know from experience that music and the friends that you make music with, are the best medicine.
    "All worthwhile things in life should be easy to learn but hard to master"

Current Instruments:
    Boat Paddle ML tenor - Red Spruce over Cocobolo
    Barron River 8 string tenor - All Honduran Quilted/Waterfall Figured Mahogany
    Collings UC2 Concert - All Mahogany
    Hoffmann Lutherie - Baritone - Master Grade Ebony and AAA Red Spruce
    Beau Hannam Players Model - Tenor - Vintage Sun Burst all Tasmanian Blackwood

Focus on you and enjoy the uke as you can. We’ll look forward to a review when you can and, more importantly, that your medical concerns are behind you. In the mean time, holding happy thoughts for you.
    More an appreciator of the ukulele than a true player. My motto is: "Don't matter how good it ring if it ain't got some bling."

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.—Voltaire

Curious about the relative importance of tonewood vs. the luthier? See Luthiers for a Cause to learn more!

Thread Information