Beau Hannam Tenor reaching completion

HOLY F**K was all I could say as I looked at each picture. Sorry if that was profane but that was my reaction. Incredible !!!!!!!!!!

Beau, another absolute beauty. And you've done a nice job with the photos. The very definition of uke p***! Serious suggestion. Consider selling a uke calendar.

Hollis, it was an absolute please to make this uke for you and I hope that it lightens your days and nights with joy when life can seem dark in regard to health concerns- I think this is the 3rd uke ive delivered to someone undergoing chemo so I understand what it can mean to bring a smile to your face when you are feeling knocked around by the chemo. Hopefully this weapon of joy will be another instrument that you can use to kick cancer's butt :)
All the very, very best. Now and always.
Beau Hannam

Beau, receiving the realisation of your craftsmanship has certainly given me a great pick up. I consider myself very fortunate to be the custodian of this wonderful instrument. Every time I play it I experience a sense of wonder that such a small instrument can produce such sounds. This will give me many years of joy well past the time when I do kick my cancer in the ass.

Hey, Hollis,

Over the past few days at the UGH show, I've seen Eddie's and the one Beau did for Luthiers for a Cause. They're just crazy beautiful and I can imagine how wonderful yours is and how much pleasure it will bring. :)

Hey, Hollis,

Over the past few days at the UGH show, I've seen Eddie's and the one Beau did for Luthiers for a Cause. They're just crazy beautiful and I can imagine how wonderful yours is and how much pleasure it will bring. :)

Eddie’s sure is a fantastic looking instrument. I would really love to have the opportunity to play it one day.

Last edited:
Hollis and Beau. Congratulations on a magnificent ukulele. And best of luck to you Hollis, moving forward in your battle. Sending prayers your way.

Top Bottom