FS - Kiwaya KTS-7 - Mahogany, rosewood fretboard, cased martin s3 copy =

mark howard

Reaction score
Hi all,

few more uke related items to sell, had no luck with the weymann banjolele, so sadly selling my Kiwaya KTS-7 , these are difficult to get in the UK, and the only one I can find new is at the southern uke store at £1099, i'm looking for £535, which is a bargain, as these are great sounding ukes, very light, superb build quality and sound, Kiwaya have copied the Martin s3 uke, ivoroid binding front and back, inlaid skunk stripe on neck and mop fret markers, also side markers, it's in great shape, no cracks, or nasty scratches, just the usual playing marks, polished areas, one tiny string mark near the underside of bridge about 2mm, you have to look hard to see it, the front and sides are satin/gloss very light finish, not thick toffee glass like some ukes, the neck is glossier, the back is matte/satin as is the back of the headstock,
pictures to follow soon, this is in the UK, visit and play welcome near Littlehampton or Billingshurst where I work, or delivery with parcelforce 24.

be quick as I think this one will sell quick, it's also on ebay, so it may be gone by the time I get the pics up.

thanks Mark

also have some uke related tutor books

Attachments

• ukenbook.jpg
    ukenbook.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 110
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 72
  • neck2.jpg
    neck2.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 72
  • label.jpg
    label.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 58
  • heads.jpg
    heads.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
more pics, listing is on ebay, but due to some edits I did it probably won't show until tomorrow, so here are some more pics

Attachments

• cased1.jpg
    cased1.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 35
  • endtoend.jpg
    endtoend.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 23
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 36
  • action.jpg
    action.jpg