FS: Ko'olau Tenor Deluxe - Redwood & AAA Koa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a pretty uke.
Campbell, with 6600 recent posts on UU, your book of tab arrangements must be coming soon?

This is the best deal I have seen in a long while. I have a Ko'olau with a Redwood top, and it is my absolute favorite instrument. If it wasn't for that, I would have bought this one instantly. Someone better grab this quickly. Good luck with the sale!

Such a pretty uke.
Campbell, with 6600 recent posts on UU, your book of tab arrangements must be coming soon?
Thank you, once our granddaughter starts school, I will resume my passion for tabbing & arranging, there could very well be an e-book in the future.

This is the best deal I have seen in a long while. I have a Ko'olau with a Redwood top, and it is my absolute favorite instrument. If it wasn't for that, I would have bought this one instantly. Someone better grab this quickly. Good luck with the sale!
Thanks mate, I appreciate your support.

This ukulele, this price and this man are extraordinary. hurry up!!!

I am surprised this is still available
Buy with confidence. Camsuke takes great care of his instrument and packaging ! Shipping from Australia to Canada where I live took only two days ! Now is a good time to buy when Australia climax is similar to North America this time of the year!

Thanks Brenda, it is quite amazing how quickly the air freight is these days, I was pleasantly surprised just how quick it was when I shipped you the Kinnard Kiku.

Wow. If that's your basic strumming I can't wait to hear your advanced.

Thank you Campbell. This definitely showcases the true sound of the instrument!
Now play a popular tune please. :D
Best of luck with the sales !

Sounds great. Well done.

And that is a super shirt!

For a while I thought you were just floating hands like a magician pulling tuneful melodies out of the air.

Last edited:
Sounds great. Well done.

For a while I thought you were just floating hands like a magician pulling tuneful melodies out of the air.

He must have recorded this in the daylight hour when the magic was weakening!
Way to go lumberjack Camsuke!

Wow. If that's your basic strumming I can't wait to hear your advanced.

Thank you Campbell. This definitely showcases the true sound of the instrument!
Now play a popular tune please. :D
Best of luck with the sales !

Sounds great. Well done.

Hi Simon, I thought I might be pushing it a bit with the "fashion police" wearing this shirt! :D It is very comfy though. ;)

He must have recorded this in the daylight hour when the magic was weakening!
Way to go lumberjack Camsuke!

My black skivvy was in the wash! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom