Need a contact for Mim's Uke

Hawkshaw

Reaction score
I would like to contact Mim re purchase of Ohana CK-50G Ukulele. I can't find her phone number or her email address. Can anyone help me. Thanks so much.

From her website:

mim@mimsukes.com
(540) 505-5444
6191 Buffalo Mountain Road Meadows
Dan, VA 24120

Best of luck! I haven't done business with Mim yet, but I look forward to the day when I do.

And I have spys that tell me when I am being talked about!

For better package deals email and phone are best:
mimontheuke@aol.com
540-505-5444

Tomorrow 6/22/17 I will be in my shop from 7am-12:30 because I have to pick up some Mimions from camp in the afternoon,, but if it is after that, leave a message and I will call you back when I return because I will be working in the evening to make up for missed time.
If you are in the U.S. I can ship Saturday and you will have your new uke Monday or Tuesday. I am quick on the turn around once I have payment. But I never rush a set up. I just work late when I have to.

If you tried to reach me today, sorry if I am late getting back. I have had a series of unfortunate events (not uke related) and needed today to bounce back from them. But I am hitting the ground running tomorrow and email is quite a great way to get in touch with me!

PS.... a little shout out to the Ohana CK-50G, you are going to LOVE it! It had a big, bold, full, resonant sound that envelops you in tone!
It is a great tonal value for your money!

Just a shout out to Mim, Howdy!

I bought that 'yellow necked' TK-50G a few months ago and really love it.

It came fast and was well packed and set up. Also the neck isn't all that yellow up close. ;-)

Met Mim at NAMM a couple of years ago, definitely not a guy, definitely.

Thanks to everyone who responded to this thread and special thanks to Mim for her response. UU is a great resource and a very good bunch of folks. Thanks!

Just to add a +1 to the positive comments about Mim. I was just playing the uke I bought from her last fall, and can tell you that she did a perfect job on the set-up, and sold it at a great price. Thank you, Mim!

Sorry Mim, didn't mean to question your "credentials".
I think "guys" has morphed into a generic term for "people" here "downunder".
Still - whatever the terminology, you're a good one.

Sorry Mim, didn't mean to question your "credentials".
I think "guys" has morphed into a generic term for "people" here "downunder".
Still - whatever the terminology, you're a good one.

Hahaha, I was not offended in the least! And I knew you knew I was a gal, I was being cheeky!

I do have people who think I am a guy sometimes when they call and then you can tell they are thrown off when they ask to talk to Mim and it is me, and I am female!
It is my favorite thing!

Thanks to everyone who responded to this thread and special thanks to Mim for her response. UU is a great resource and a very good bunch of folks. Thanks!

I sold a CK-50G today? Was that you?

If you called I may have been out but I will be at work tomorrow morning around 8am to do some Saturday orders.

Top Bottom