Salutations from Hawaii

MCmoist

Reaction score
Hi there,

I have been perusing this forum for a while now. I created an account back in Feb but forgot to post an intro.
I live on the island of Oahu and have been playing the ukulele for a bit now.
Hope to get to know you all better.

PS. I realized my username sounded kind of weird after I made it. Oh well!

Thanks!

Aloha!

Some of us UUers will be attending the Ukulele Festival Hawaii, July 16th at Kapiolani Park.
please come by and intro yourself. We will be at the Kanikapila Tent next to or behind the
HMS vendor tent. if you get the right color tshirt, you may be able to earn a participant's
gold medallion!! :) We will tell you how.

I generally play for the lei-making Aunties at the Makai Food Court at Ala Moana Center most
days. They are at the Diamond Head end, near Honolulu Cookie, Aja, Coffee Bean and Tea
Leaf, and Cinnabon :)

I will be arriving in HNL on Thurs July 13th, Lord willing, so please feel free to text me at
(206) 234-6972 :)

keep uke'in',

Aloha and E Komo Mai!
I hope to see you at the festival on July 16th.
Also I am on the Board of Directors for the Ukulele Guild of Hawaii. We have several kanikapila events throughout the year that are open to all.
There will also be the Ukulele Guild of Hawaii festival at the Princess Kaiulani Hotel November 17-19.
Hopefully will meet you in a couple of weeks!

Eh, Pueo, where are the UGH kanis in HNL this summer (between July 13 and Aug 11th)?

you will be stopping by the HMS Hospitality tent near their Vendor tent on Sun the 16th, corrrect? :)

see you there!

Oh the Ukulele festival! I take lessons from the Roy Sakuma Studios so I could have been in it but chose not to participate (I did maybe 10 years ago). I'll try make it down there though!

Welcome to UU+!

Thanks for the info re: the festival on the 16th. I'm visiting Hawai'i and looking forward to attending! How do you get in on the "secret" shirt color?

Top Bottom