Season 280: Before The Breathin’ Air Is Gone

Randy, lots of great great music this Season. Thank you so much for hosting and your great theme! :)

Well, the time just got away from me last week...and this topic is right up my alley, too! :( I did have a few songs I was working on, but didn't get them down well enough to record - I was trying to play a melody line on one song, which would be a first for me! If I get them recorded, I'll send them over to the island...or keep them for next time. Anyway, it was fun listening to the variety of songs that everyone posted!

Here's the wrap-up. It is SOOO difficult narrowing down the field when there are so many terrific entries! Three people win prizes. The prizes are just nature bookmarks, a keepsake of this awesome Season. To the three winners, please send me your RL addresses via PM. Thank you all!

Great season wrap Randy to end a fantastic season. Well done the winners, have to say my own particular favourite was one of the three you pulled out of the hat. Excellent :)

Thank you for everything, Randy, during this fantastic Season. Congratulations winners!

Ciao

Beautiful Season and wrap up. Thanks for hosting and congrats to the winners.

Ciao

That was a great wrap Randy. I loved all the photos. Congrats to the prize winners! I feel honored to have been mentioned.

Randy, thanks so much for the week :)

Excellent Season Randy- had a ton of fun playing for ya. LOVED the wrap and all the animals...especially the OWL ;) Thanks for the reason to play a few songs my friend!

Great wrap up to a great season, Randy! I didn't get to watch nearly enough of the other videos, but I know I will be revisiting the Season Playlist to search for more ideas regarding songs of nature, wildlife, and the outdoors. Is there a link to the nature center you work at? Do they have an online gift store? Please post it if they do! Thanks again! You did a super job!

Great wrap up to a great season, Randy! I didn't get to watch nearly enough of the other videos, but I know I will be revisiting the Season Playlist to search for more ideas regarding songs of nature, wildlife, and the outdoors. Is there a link to the nature center you work at? Do they have an online gift store? Please post it if they do! Thanks again! You did a super job!

Here's my nature center. I like it a lot. We have a gift shop, but it's not online. I very much appreciate the sentiment, so please feel free to support your local nature center - they all can use help, I'm pretty sure! ;)

Thanks for the kind words, I really enjoyed this Season. I left the theme very "open," to see what the Seasonistas would come up with. As usual, the Seasonistas amazed and delighted me!

Last edited:
Great Season, thanks for hosting this one Randy and the shout out was much appreciated ta

Top Bottom