Hello from France!

Aymericcc

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

As I was looknig for informations about ukulele the past weeks, I always ended up here, so I finally thought of becoming a member of this forum!

I'm Aymeric, 24 years old, from France. I started playing ukulele recently. In fact, last September, as I began the last (and most stressful) year of Master degree with thesis writing and so on, I thought of something constructive that could help me not to be so stressed. Then I decided to buy a very cheap plastic ukulele! I had a lot of fun the first two months, so I kind of "upgraded", buying a Kala-C, with the advices of the music store seller. Surprisingly, I didn't abandon the ukulele, eventhough everytime I began to play an instrument, I would give up a few months later. Now when I'm out of the city for several days, I always feel like something is missing, I think that now I'm kind of addicted to my new hobby ha ha! Here is my ukulele story!

Even if I've been learning ukulele for 10 months by myself, and even if I can play a few songs by heart in a not-so-bad way, I still consider myself as a newbie. That's the main reason why I decided to join this forum: I'm sure that I can learn lots of new things hanging here and chatting with you all! :D

Aymeric

PS: I finally got my Master degree! ;)

Greetings and welcome, glad you joined us. If you haven't already done so, join a uke club if you can.

Congrats on your master's degree! Not an easy task - been there and done that. Great job! :cool:

And welcome to UU!

Top Bottom