Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 281 - Hello and Goodbye

UGH...I said 282!!!!!!! I think I said that twice!!
    Dang.
    I played the Blasters though...does that negate my error? I hope so

Robert Earl Keen - I Gotta Go. I translate all the I Gotta Go's as goodbyes.

If EVERYONE played the UKULELE, the WORLD would be a BETTER place! ~ Jake Shimabukuro

FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Hi Liz! "Friends Never Say Goodbye". Sorry about the voice; the dreaded hay fever strikes again!
    Walnut Flea Soprano, Eleuke Peanut, Rob Collins Soprano, Motu, Ukubidon, Gretsch Camp Ukulele, Tenor "Style Manouche", Hora mahogany Baritone, Roger Terry baritone, Sylvain Enjoubaut concert, Outdoor Ukulele (tenor), Ohana Vita, Ohana KA-6 (6-string tenor), DoudsandJo electro-acoustic tenor.

Had been trying to get my head around another song which just wasn't coming together, and I was going to do this one anyway, but put it on the Island because a) I would have done my 3 by now, and b) Rex has already done a real fine cover of this. Anyway, here it is. I wouldn't say I was a massive Lionel Ritchie fan, but sometimes you just have to acknowledge a great song for what it is. I think my perception of this song was coloured a bit by the slightly corny video that went with it

More comments:

Guzzler - We Just Couldn't Say Goodbye - Ah, such a nice summery tune! Makes me want be on the beach! Your singing and playing are great!

Gugu and Gorilla - the glass is full - Very cute crochet pieces! I have missed seeing your original pieces lately, sound great!

29moons - Goodbye Girl - This one seems to be popular this season! Your version is wonderful! The Great Job singing!

TottlinGeoff - The Leaving of Liverpool - New one to me but very nice! Your uke sounds great and your singing too!

Tommy - Hello Muddah Hello Faddah - That is a great story you gave us that I vaguely remember from summer camp. Great version of the song too!

OnlyUkethatmatters - Hello Goodbye! - This is my favorite Beatles song so I glad we are getting a few of them. I really like your version especially the picking part. You use your voice in a great way as well. That extra verse on the end is Fab!

Cloverdale Kid - This is no way to say goodbye - Lovely song adding a great mood to the season! Love this one!

Gary - Hello Mary Lou - What a great job! Your voice and playing are so strong and true!

One Man and His Uke - Goodbye Mr. Chips - This one is great! I love the bells with it. This one is great!

Berni - Hello and Goodbye - Great Tune! Love the laid back Reggae feel!

Kolibri - Hello Cosmos, Hello Earth - This is so cool! Loved it!
    Liz

Ohana Tenor TK50 MG - solid cedar top
    Red Soprano Mahalo
    Kala Waterman
    Green Kala KA-CEM Exotic Mahogany Concert (Low G)
    Purple Bugsgear Soprano

It's the songs, isn't it?

I was searching for chords to a song from one of the first records I ever nought; Peter Criss' first solo album. The song is Kiss The Girl Goodbye. Didn't find those chords but I did stumble across chords for this song; Kiss The World Goodbye by Kris Kristofferson. I instantly fell in love with it. Gotta make a promise to myself to listen to more Kristofferson.

a little last minute entry...hope y'all enjoy!

cheers!
    just trying to have fun and be silly!

I'll have to finish my comments and the wrap up on Monday as my home internet is on the blink.

Thanks everyone for participating! I have loved everyone's videos!
    Liz

Ohana Tenor TK50 MG - solid cedar top
    Red Soprano Mahalo
    Kala Waterman
    Green Kala KA-CEM Exotic Mahogany Concert (Low G)
    Purple Bugsgear Soprano

Just in case there is any confusion, you still have up until midnight Sunday Hawaii time, if your still working on something.
    Keith M --> likes a long neck - & being different.....

Thread Information