Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Season 281 - Hello and Goodbye

Yes - Congrats to the winners and faves!

Thanks Liz for hosting

-

Also, (slightly off-topic) I just wanted to mention that I've not been getting YT notifications on comments, and only just now 2 days later after looking at my video, saw that folks made comments on YT - so if you were looking for a reply from me - check back later (I have to write them now) and I've also commented on a few videos but do not see MY comments there either...

So I guess YT is having a hiccup again...but I did not want anyone to feel slighted if they did not see a comment/reply from me...

and just in case the problem is persistent - please know that I am truly grateful for those that have taken the time to watch and/or comment on my video, so THANK YOU all
    Just the FAQs
    "Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go."
    -T. S. Eliot

Thanks for the special mention and congrats to the drawing winners! Thanks for a fun season full of creative and unexpected songs.

Great Season! Thanks.

So sorry I missed almost everything this week Liz.

Congratulations to all who took the time to support this week and have fun making music.
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

Greetings

Thanks for hosting Liz and for a great season. Congrats to the winners for sure!!!

Ciao
    "Keep myself away, how am I gonna keep myself away from me" (Counting Crows)

Thank you Liz for a fine Season!

Thanks, Liz! It was a great season and an excellent theme. Thanks also for the sticker. PM on the way!
    KoAlana KCA- 0010 mahogany concert <VBG> Ohana CK-50WG concert (solid cedar top, willow back/sides) Ohana SK-35G solid mahogany gloss finish soprano Fluke natural concert <BG> Firefly maple concert banjolele <yee-haw!> Koa soprano Flea Islander MAT-4 spalted maple tenor Makala MK-CE concert Lanakai LU-21 baritone

Raleigh Uke Jam:

My YouTube page

Thread Information