Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Season 281 - Hello and Goodbye

Yes - Congrats to the winners and faves!

Thanks Liz for hosting

-

Also, (slightly off-topic) I just wanted to mention that I've not been getting YT notifications on comments, and only just now 2 days later after looking at my video, saw that folks made comments on YT - so if you were looking for a reply from me - check back later (I have to write them now) and I've also commented on a few videos but do not see MY comments there either...

So I guess YT is having a hiccup again...but I did not want anyone to feel slighted if they did not see a comment/reply from me...

and just in case the problem is persistent - please know that I am truly grateful for those that have taken the time to watch and/or comment on my video, so THANK YOU all
    [ o>==::__The Magic Fluke Company appreciation thread.(updated July 2, 2017)

Thanks for the special mention and congrats to the drawing winners! Thanks for a fun season full of creative and unexpected songs.

Great Season! Thanks.

So sorry I missed almost everything this week Liz.

Congratulations to all who took the time to support this week and have fun making music.
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

Greetings

Thanks for hosting Liz and for a great season. Congrats to the winners for sure!!!

Ciao
    Hey y'all. Putting the thumbs up. Collabs welcome if my files are able to be tweaked. Who knows. Might happen. Ciao.

Thank you Liz for a fine Season!

Thanks, Liz! It was a great season and an excellent theme. Thanks also for the sticker. PM on the way!
    KoAlana KCA- 0010 mahogany concert <VBG> Ohana PCK-25G pineapple mahogany concert Ohana CK-50WG concert (solid cedar top, willow back/sides KoAloha soprano (2001 vintage) Ohana SK-35G solid mahogany gloss finish soprano Fluke natural concert <BG> Firefly maple concert banjolele <yee-haw!> Islander MAT-4 spalted maple tenor Makala MK-CE concert

Raleigh Uke Jam:

My YouTube page

Thread Information