Season 281 - Hello and Goodbye

cua94

Reaction score
Welcome to Season 281!

I would like to hear songs with the words hello and/or goodbye in the lyrics and/or title.

Rules are as follows:

The Rules:
• Your song must be newly-recorded for Season 281.
• Don’t post any videos that are not entries – put those things on the Island.
• The video must say it’s for Season 281, either written or verbalized.
• 3 Song Limit!
• Multitracking is fine, but the ukulele must be prominent.
• You may of course choose to write a song for this Season!
• The Season runs eight days, starting at midnight Hawaii time, Sunday, July 2, and ending eight days later at midnight, the end of the day, Sunday July 9.

Playlist

Last edited:
Liz, you clicked on the link for you to edit the video, not the link to watch the video.

Hi, Liz! Great theme!

Are words that mean hello or goodbye OK?

Such as good day, farewell and even good morning or good evening?

Thanks for the great theme. I think claiming "requiem" is equivalent to goodbye might be stretching the Thornton rule a bit far, so I'll do my best to get that one done for Randy's season before finding a hello/goodbye song.

We can all do a version of the Beatles's "Hello Goodbye," then we've still got two choices each :)

We can all do a version of the Beatles's "Hello Goodbye," then we've still got two choices each :)

I admit that was the first song that came to mind, but I'm determined to do a version of the second song that came to mind, even though I know Rex is going to beat me to it.

Hi Liz! Great theme! Our Internet connection has almost ground to a halt, but hope it will be up and running in time for me to participate. Enjoy the week!

Why not both? :p

Because I've been so busy and stressed lately that I'm struggling to do one song per week... I honestly have no idea if I'm going to get a recording done of the song I've got planned for Randy's season, and given that I hope to attempt the guitar solo from the one that I'm hoping to do for this season, I don't know if I'll get that one done, either. On the plus side, if I don't make it, I'll have 2 awesome songs that are almost ready for a future season :)

I know Rex has done an absolutely marvelous cover of Hello and had hoped to start the season with that but we'll just have to start with a couple of goodbyes.

Last edited:
Just when I thought I might beat Pa to the line he slipped two in before me.
Only one song from me this week. A short holiday beckons...

Torn between doing a quick and dirty recording of my song of choice before someone else does it, or taking the the time to learn a solo...

Top Bottom