Season 281 - Hello and Goodbye

redpaul - Hey That's No Way to Say Goodbye - Nice one! Wow you do those E chords so well! And the strumming is lovely.

Ukeintheheartoftexas - I say hello, she says goodbye - Nice original! This sounds like it is a classic, we can call it a new classic!

Andrew - Lifeline - Wow! Your voice sound so cool and smooth. Love this!

Bruce - The Night Before - I had forgotten about this one, I am glad you brought it! The harp is an added bonus! Lovely!

Uke in the heart of texas - Hello Walls - Love this one! Your voice sounds great in your upper register! Lovely!

Linda L - Hello Goodbye children's songs - Love this! I have heard this one and similar but I never use them in my storytime because my memory is so bad I never remember their names from week to week. Of course, since we don't have sign ups we get a different crew every time. I Love that uke, so pretty and your voice is sounding great!

20 in the aisle - Goodbye Belle Avenue - Great song! You do a great job telling a story with your lyrics. I really enjoyed it!

Dennis - Hello but no goodbyes - This is a great song! I think I might like to cover it if you don't mind. I really enjoyed it!

Kurt - I'd really like to see you tonight - This sounds great! The thunder really added something as well as your lovely singing and playing!

Booli - Goodbye to you - Cool effects! This song sound great! I am glad you brought it because it belongs in this season.

Myna - Sealed with a kiss - Oh, I had forgotten about this one! It sounds great!

John - Yeah, hello - This is great! Love how you are able to make your plastic eyeballs have emotion - amazing! I really enjoyed this one!

Sorry you didn't get it to work. I would have liked to hear it!

Liz

I'm not sure if this one will finish processing or not. (My phone hasn't been doing well today, I guess.) Hopefully, it'll work. But maybe not. Either way, I sure had fun this Season!

I really hope this works. I don't know when I'll next learn either a Lionel Ritchie or an NSync song.

Dennis - Hello but no goodbyes - This is a great song! I think I might like to cover it if you don't mind. I really enjoyed it!
Please do! Having someone cover one of my songs is the best compliment I can ever hope to receive. Wish it happened more often! :biglaugh:

Season 281 Wrap up! Sorry, I just can't get a video made for the wrap up but I can type it fine at work.

Thank you to everyone who posted a video and gave me such great support!!!! I enjoyed every one!

I had 86 videos for the season from 50 people! I think that is a awesome!

My favorites in no particular order:

Andrew - Life by the drop - Lovely playing and singing
John - Yeah Hello - so creative, I am still laughing!
Sillydave - 50 ways to say goodbye - You live up to your name, so silly!
Forte - Aloha! - Thanks for bringing the island spirit!
Dickadcock - Leaves that are green - Lovely!

Thanks to everyone who wrote songs for the season...they are all great!

I did a random drawing (you will have to take my word for it) and the winners will get a mim sticker if you send me your address. It will look like this:

swag.jpg

Winners!

Rick for So Long Baby!

Bruce for The Night Before!

Ukingviking for Hello Mary Lou!

Please PM me your address and the stickers will be on their way.

Thank you all!!!!!

Enjoy Season 282!

Last edited:
Yes - Congrats to the winners and faves! :music:

Thanks Liz for hosting :)

-

Also, (slightly off-topic) I just wanted to mention that I've not been getting YT notifications on comments, and only just now 2 days later after looking at my video, saw that folks made comments on YT - so if you were looking for a reply from me - check back later (I have to write them now) and I've also commented on a few videos but do not see MY comments there either...

So I guess YT is having a hiccup again...but I did not want anyone to feel slighted if they did not see a comment/reply from me...

and just in case the problem is persistent - please know that I am truly grateful for those that have taken the time to watch and/or comment on my video, so THANK YOU all :)

Thanks for the special mention and congrats to the drawing winners! Thanks for a fun season full of creative and unexpected songs.

So sorry I missed almost everything this week Liz.

Congratulations to all who took the time to support this week and have fun making music.

Greetings

Thanks for hosting Liz and for a great season. Congrats to the winners for sure!!!

Ciao

Thanks, Liz! It was a great season and an excellent theme. Thanks also for the sticker. PM on the way!

Top Bottom