Ukulele Mike

I have Mike's chord melody books, and his earlier fingerstyle book. He's always responded promptly and courteously and linked me to the books I bought. I find his arrangements approachable and readily playable. I hope his health allows him to continue his uke activities, and that open issues with orders are resolved. He's a great resource to the ukulele community.

Joe

Tried to contact him via his web site about a week ago, indicated I was interested in his books, so far no response.:(

He is still out there..I bought the first chord melody book not too long and and will be buying others. That said, he has stated on a video that he is undergoing dialysis, and that is difficult. He also has stated that he is working on chord melody book 5.

I understand what your saying, however I'm a little reluctant to transfer $70 by Paypal to his account when there has been no response to my inquiry.

Yes I do like his teaching style, and really would like his series of books.:(

I have ordered chord melody books 1-3 and the Christmas chord melody book somewhat recently. No problems. Well, I did not receive the chord melody book and sent a follow up e-mail and I heard back right away.

There are some really nice arrangements in the books—and enough material to start learning how to make your own chord melodies in a similar style.

He released chord melody book 5 not too long ago.

I also love that the chord melodies show traditional and tab notation.

I heard in the past, i don't know if it's true or if it's still done the same way..that someone else was handling it for him

I've ordered his books before and never had an issue. I didn't know he had released chord melody book 5 until someone posted about it in this thread. I just ordered it at 9am and an hour later got the email with the ebook.

I do know that, working as a nurse, I discovered that dialysis treatments are very tiring. And most people go 3 times a week.

Mike did pass away, there is a whole 'nother thread here now.
Godspeed Ukulele Mike.

Top Bottom