Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 instruments for sale

Default 2 instruments for sale

I am selling a previously posted Pinol Baritone( I know a lot of you don't like the guy but his Ukes don't suck and I'm selling it cheap enough to be worth it) and I'm also selling a barely played Ozark Mandolele(retail new is around $725-750). I will sell the Pinol now for $425(paid $825) you pay shipping at that low a price, because I never had the time to learn bari chords. I will sell the Ozark for $525 you pay for shipping. If someone wants to buy both I will sell together for $900 instead of $950. Both instruments include a hard case.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ukulelerick9255; 07-03-2017 at 05:00 PM.

I was not familiar with the Ozark Mandolele, and I suspect that other folks might be similarly inclined, so I found this video which explains the instrument, and is demoed by a most capable player (whose name I do not know), which might help folks interested in an instrument like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaJ204JU3yY

and also here is a link to the maker's web site product page:
    https://www.stentor-music.com/brands...ele-wide-neck/
    Just the FAQs
    "Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go."
    -T. S. Eliot

Hi Rick,

Just curious how your mandolele is strung? Are each string pair an octave apart, Low G/High G, Low C / High C, etc. Also, do you have a case for it? Thanks.

Thank you very much for posting the video. It's a lot of fun to play and I hate to let it go but I need the cash.

Yes it's strung in octaves except the A string which as you know is not supposed to be. The action has been lowered to where it should be, way to high when I got it. It includes a hard case.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerick9255 View Post
    Yes it's strung in octaves except the A string which as you know is not supposed to be. The action has been lowered to where it should be, way to high when I got it. It includes a hard case.
    Thanks Rick. If I may also ask a few more questions, as their website does not tell all.

1. website says nut width is 37 mm, so just wanted to confirm yours is the same
    2. What is the scale / fret spacing? Is it about 15" scale, so fret spacing similar to concert ukulele or closer to 17" / tenor?
    3. What is the overall length of the instrument?

Thank you.

They only make the one model except with an option so all the specs are the same.

Thanks, they only specify the nut width on their website, but I did not see mention of the scale length or overall instrument length. But, I will try to send an email to Stentor.

The scale length is 15" just like a concert uke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerick9255 View Post
    The scale length is 15" just like a concert uke.
    Thanks Rick.

Thread Information