FS - Kala KA-B Baritone. Never used. Basically brand new. UK based seller.

ErnieElse

Reaction score
I have owned this for about a year. It has been played less than 10 minutes in total. No reason for sale other than I have too many ukes and it deserves to be played.

It is a new instrument in all but name. Strung re-entrant dGBE with a Worth clear d string, Aquila B and E strings and an Alvarez wound G string.

Currently £110 on the Southern Ukulele Store website. I will accept £65 which is a great price for basically the same thing.

I am in Yorkshire, UK and would prefer to sell to the UK if possible.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0468.jpgIMG_0469.jpgIMG_0470.jpgIMG_0471.jpg

Last edited:
I am very happy to say that I bought a Risa LP from this member (ErnieElse) and just thought I would let you guys know that he is a very honest member, the Uke was exactly as described, he packed the Uke really well and he was super prompt with the postage. I would not hesitate to buy from this member again and I would recommend him to anyone looking at this or any of his other items for sale.

Best Regards
Dave :)

Thanks for the kind words Dave.

This uke is still available. It is a brand new instrument in all but name.

Still available. Price reduced to £65 which is a bargain for an instrument played for no more than ten minutes in total. Thanks for looking.

Any idea what shipping would be to USA at 97462?

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately delivery from the UK to the US would be completely cost prohibitive which is very annoying.

At the moment I have a very run-of-the-mill non-ukulele item for sale on eBay UK for a Buy It Now price of £20 + £5 shipping. So far nobody has bitten in the UK but there is currently a woman in Arizona desperate for the item and willing to pay the £20 plus at least another £80 in shipping. From my point of view it is barely worth the effort and I am secretly hoping someone in the UK will snap it up so that I can commiserate with the desperate purchaser in the US rather than having to price it all up and send it. It’s a piece of junk cluttering up the house as far as I am concerned.

I am very aware that all my uke sales must look like complete bargains to folks in the US when they convert the prices to dollars. It is just unfortunate that shipping costs prohibit me from selling them into the US.

Thanks again for your interest.

Last edited:
Purely out of curiosity I just got a quote from DHL to send a Cased Tenor Ukulele sized / weight parcel to the USA.
£211 (about $270) plus insurance!!!

I have just purchased a distinctive, loud and very cool Deering Banjo Concert Uke from this seller.

This is the second Uke that I have bought from 'Ernie' and once again his accurate description, fast and secure posting, excellent packaging and good communications made him a delight to trade with.

If you are in the market for a Uke then I can confirm he is an honest and honourable person and gets my wholehearted endorsement.

Regards
Dave

Bump. Can’t believe nobody wants this at this price. It is £110 brand new from a shop and has had less than 10 minutes play in total. It is brand new in all but name.

See my reviews for earlier sales to show that I can be trusted.

Top Bottom