FS - Ohana TK35-CG Tenor. All solid mahogany with cutaway. Mint condition. UK seller

ErnieElse

Reaction score
I have owned this ukulele for about 3 years. It is in mint condition but not through lack of playing as it is a fantastic instrument. The gloss finish has protected it well over the many happy hours I have spent playing it.

I am sad to be selling but I need to get rid of some ukes and this one didn't make the cut because it isn't getting played as much as it should.

The cutaway really helps with playability and it has a strap button attached. It is strung low GCEA with a Worth Brown low G and Worth Clear C, E and A strings.

Little known fact. Ohana tenors have a smaller body than many tenors and this means they handle low G strings without booming much better than many other makes such as Kala for instance. I have also played it with re-entrant Bb tuning but all Tenors can handle that. IMO far fewer can handle low G as well as this and it is basically a small classical guitar ....

If this were my only Ohana tenor then I would not be selling it but I also have another very similar model which is enough.

Southern Ukulele Store has the 35G (without cutaway) in stock for £254. The cutaway version is a better instrument IMO. It's a bargain at £155. You won't regret buying this I promise.

I am in Yorkshire, UK and would prefer to sell to a UK buyer.

Thanks for looking.
IMG_0476.jpgIMG_0477.jpgIMG_0478.jpgIMG_0479.jpg

Last edited:
I have the exact same one which is my low G uke. I love it so much and I will never sell it. Good luck!

Thanks for the best wishes. I also have a TK-42 which I have decided to keep because it has a pickup installed. But to be honest the 35-CG is a nicer instrument to play due to the cutaway and mellow Mahogany tone.

Interesting that you have it low G too. Ohana tenors have a smaller body size than many other brands (this cutaway model even more so) and they definitely handle a low G string better than most.

I am very happy to say that I bought a Risa LP from this member (ErnieElse) and just thought I would let you guys know that he is a very honest member, the Uke was exactly as described, he packed the Uke really well and he was super prompt with the postage. I would not hesitate to buy from this member again and I would recommend him to anyone looking at this or any of his other items for sale.

Best Regards
Dave :)

Thanks for the kind words Dave.

This uke is still available and is a real bargain IMO.

Priced reduced to £155 which is a bargain. Thanks for looking.

I bought this Ukulele from ErnieElse and am really pleased with it. It was posted the day I paid for it and arrived very well packaged for it's trip in the postal system. I would definitely buy from him again.

Top Bottom