Caramel CB304G 6 String 32 Inch Solid Acoustic Electric Guitar Ukulele Guitalele

pooldoo

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with this instrument? Besides a few videos from Caramel of it being played with other instruments I can find only one review on the web, an Amazon customer who states "Good guitar for the price but bad electronics" and gives it 3 out of 5 stars. It looks like a value at $135, solid wood and electronics, but hate to buy it with such little info.

I tried the Cordoba Mini yesterday and found it very playable with its baritone sized keyboard, but it's more than I'd like to pay. Also played the Gretsch which felt cramped to me, so I'm guessing tenor sized is too small for me. If anyone has a suggestion for other baritone guitaleles, preferably with a pickup, I'd really appreciate it. I really need one of these guys. Maybe I'll bite the bullet on the Cordoba if I have to.

Thanks.

I'd like to help, but do you have a link to the item in question?

Hello,

On the b-a-y auction site, try a search with the keyword "baritone guitarlele" (don't drop the "r" !). You will come up with many instruments from the asian brand "Alulu", some of them are just fine, with solid tops and an interesting 520 mm scale lenght, which may suits your taste.
Hope this helps,
cheers.

Top Bottom