I Won't Back Down

Expressive singing and strumming. Excellent.

Sounds Good Pab .. I like the video with the darkness and the light. I like this song by Tom Petty I think it is if I'm not mistaken, I have the Johnny Cash American Recorfings Series and enjoy JC's version. Curious is that a Tenor with Low G ?

Expressive singing and strumming. Excellent.

Thank you.

Sounds Good Pab .. I like the video with the darkness and the light. I like this song by Tom Petty I think it is if I'm not mistaken, I have the Johnny Cash American Recorfings Series and enjoy JC's version. Curious is that a Tenor with Low G ?

Yes Tom Petty song but Johnny did a cover. I think I like the Tom Petty version best. Johnny Cash did some good stuff on the America Series though.
That's my old bari in standard bari tuning. DGBE. Cheers Dean.

Thank you.

Yes Tom Petty song but Johnny did a cover. I think I like the Tom Petty version best. Johnny Cash did some good stuff on the America Series though.
That's my old bari in standard bari tuning. DGBE. Cheers Dean.

Yes I think I like the Tom Petty version best too. Took me a bit to get used to the JC version but I think he did a good job on this song but it grew on me. I played this song a few times several years ago busking with my Acoustic Guitar. Thanks for the info on the Uke you are using, I don't have a Baritone or Tenor in low G actually, so I was being curious, I thought it sounded quite Guitar like actually, understandably. Good job on this song, Ukeing It :)

Great job on a classic. I love your performance and have always had a great affinity for the sentiment of the song. Terrific selection, and thanks for the performance, pa.

Top Bottom