Thread: Blue Yeti USB Mic on Prime Days

Default Blue Yeti USB Mic on Prime Days

If you have Amazon Prime, you can get the Blue Yeti USB Mic for 89.99 and free shipping. Great deal for a great mic!

Quote Originally Posted by RichM View Post
    If you have Amazon Prime, you can get the Blue Yeti USB Mic for 89.99 and free shipping. Great deal for a great mic!
    I just saw that myself before coming here. Thanks for sharing the info.

Yes, this is a great mic for folks that want to skip all the tech-talk, and get to recording right away.

just know that it is kinda HUGE on the desk standing about 14" high with about a 5" dia. footprint, but great that it comes with it's own stand, but can also be attached to the pole on a regular mic stand via threads in the bottom, as well as there is a spider-cage shockmount for it specially made for it by Blue Microphones, which is a great company with some very high-end mics...

[I already own all kinds of other mics, including the AKG Perception 220, Apogee MiC, Behringer C2 condenser stereo matched pair, ElectroVoice ND/767a, Shure SM57, SM58, Audio-Technica AT-3350, and a few shotgun mics I can't remember the models of now, as well as have rented or borrowed TONS of other much more expensive mics (yes I've been doing recording and audio and video production for over 30 yrs now, and different mics are used for different situations) - HOWEVER, if I already did not have enough mics and preamps, covering many usage-scenarios, the Blue YETI would be near the top of my list, especially for the price]
    Last edited by Booli; 07-11-2017 at 12:47 PM. Reason: spelling
    [ o>==::__The Magic Fluke Company appreciation thread.(updated July 2, 2017)

Thread Information