Wanted: Godin Multiuke

Status
Not open for further replies.

King David

Reaction score
Looking for a sweet deal on any model Godin Multiuke, any condition will do as it will be used as a workhorse. Shoot me a PM please, thanks!

FYI, every-so-often one comes up on eBay, sometimes the price is pretty good. What a great uke, I bought a used one here in Market Place and couldn't be happier.

Thanks guys, I guess I would really prefer the Koa faced model over the natural(and spend more) but Id still consider it for a good deal on a any players multiuke.

Definitely a good price, new they sell for around $750, used about $550
More like 600$ brand new these days, one on ebay for that now and several through google search at 649$. Second poster was correct too not uncommon to catch one at ~ $300 used on ebay..

Last edited:
Andrew had one at the Uke Fest is Waikiki yesterday for $400 that looked great. You might try and contact him at HMS (Hawaiian Music Supply) to see if it is still available at that price.

Andrew had one at the Uke Fest is Waikiki yesterday for $400 that looked great. You might try and contact him at HMS (Hawaiian Music Supply) to see if it is still available at that price.

Nice!!! Thank you for the tip

I bought mine from an authorized dealer in Canada, Gerald Music Online. They sell on Reverb and eBay. This dealer originally caught my attention because they had a few factory seconds at a discount. However when it came time to buy I went in the opposite direction and splurged for the transparent blue limited edition model. Shipping was free from Canada to the US. I've played it every day for the last few months and I love it. No regrets at all. In fact the same seller also has the trans amber and the koa. If I wasn't a rational man....

I bought mine from an authorized dealer in Canada, Gerald Music Online. They sell on Reverb and eBay. This dealer originally caught my attention because they had a few factory seconds at a discount. However when it came time to buy I went in the opposite direction and splurged for the transparent blue limited edition model. Shipping was free from Canada to the US. I've played it every day for the last few months and I love it. No regrets at all. In fact the same seller also has the trans amber and the koa. If I wasn't a rational man....

I'm so jealous of you right now - LOL

FYI: 'Gerald Music Online' reverb link here:https://reverb.com/shop/gerald-music-online?product_type=folk-instruments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom