Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Wanted: Godin Multiuke

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    175

    Default Wanted: Godin Multiuke

    Looking for a sweet deal on any model Godin Multiuke, any condition will do as it will be used as a workhorse. Shoot me a PM please, thanks!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, near the Beverly Center.
    Posts
    3,230

    Default

    FYI, every-so-often one comes up on eBay, sometimes the price is pretty good. What a great uke, I bought a used one here in Market Place and couldn't be happier.


    Member The CC Strummers: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos
    Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, provide ukuleles to kids in hospital music therapy programs.
    Patronize Bruce Wei Arts eBay store/custom shop in Vietnam http://stores.ebay.com/Bruceweiart-M...nstrument-Shop, good products, reasonable price. (Don't heed old reviews, he makes good stuff.)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Twin Cities Area, Minnesota
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    There is one on Craigslist here in the Minnesota area. $450. Not sure if this is a good price or not.

    https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/a...184150986.html
    Playing ukulele since January 2016.

    Have you participated in the thread, "How the Ukulele Found You?" If not, please consider adding your story--they are just fun to read.

    http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/...lele-found-you

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, near the Beverly Center.
    Posts
    3,230

    Default

    Definitely a good price, new they sell for around $750, used about $550-$600, I got mine for $400.


    Member The CC Strummers: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos
    Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, provide ukuleles to kids in hospital music therapy programs.
    Patronize Bruce Wei Arts eBay store/custom shop in Vietnam http://stores.ebay.com/Bruceweiart-M...nstrument-Shop, good products, reasonable price. (Don't heed old reviews, he makes good stuff.)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Thanks guys, I guess I would really prefer the Koa faced model over the natural(and spend more) but Id still consider it for a good deal on a any players multiuke.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kohanmike View Post
    Definitely a good price, new they sell for around $750, used about $550
    More like 600$ brand new these days, one on ebay for that now and several through google search at 649$. Second poster was correct too not uncommon to catch one at ~ $300 used on ebay..
    Last edited by King David; 07-17-2017 at 01:48 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    1,028

    Default

    Andrew had one at the Uke Fest is Waikiki yesterday for $400 that looked great. You might try and contact him at HMS (Hawaiian Music Supply) to see if it is still available at that price.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenie44 View Post
    Andrew had one at the Uke Fest is Waikiki yesterday for $400 that looked great. You might try and contact him at HMS (Hawaiian Music Supply) to see if it is still available at that price.
    Nice!!! Thank you for the tip

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    459

    Default

    I bought mine from an authorized dealer in Canada, Gerald Music Online. They sell on Reverb and eBay. This dealer originally caught my attention because they had a few factory seconds at a discount. However when it came time to buy I went in the opposite direction and splurged for the transparent blue limited edition model. Shipping was free from Canada to the US. I've played it every day for the last few months and I love it. No regrets at all. In fact the same seller also has the trans amber and the koa. If I wasn't a rational man....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    Posts
    5,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by photoshooter View Post
    I bought mine from an authorized dealer in Canada, Gerald Music Online. They sell on Reverb and eBay. This dealer originally caught my attention because they had a few factory seconds at a discount. However when it came time to buy I went in the opposite direction and splurged for the transparent blue limited edition model. Shipping was free from Canada to the US. I've played it every day for the last few months and I love it. No regrets at all. In fact the same seller also has the trans amber and the koa. If I wasn't a rational man....
    I'm so jealous of you right now - LOL

    FYI: 'Gerald Music Online' reverb link here:https://reverb.com/shop/gerald-music...lk-instruments

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •