New Uke Coming - Bruko

strat4me

Reaction score
Looks sweet! I like to get you impressions of the sound when it arrives. I'd like to try a tenor but read they are small that is ok if you like the sound. Enjoy. I will keep Anne eye on this thread. Congrats

Congratulations. I hope you love it as much as I do mine. I have a maple concert with the factory installed pickup and it's an outstanding uke for the money. Build quality is superb and the maple neck is the best I've ever played. The Pyramid strings that Brüko use aren't to everyone's liking. I switched to my favourite strings, Living Water, and it sounds wonderful. Happy Birthday and welcome to the Brüko unofficial appreciation society.

Oooooooh! That looks a beauty. I have pearwood soprano which has a maple neck and looks very similar. I also have a rosewood concert and a standard tenor and I love them all. Brueko ukes tend to be very bright sounding which I like. What a fabulous birthday present. Brueko ukes are such good value.

Happy birthday. You can't get a better gift. I did love my Bruko 6, no idea why i sold it. Fancied the maple soprano. I have bad UAS atm... :)

Top Bottom