birthday luau

Cassie

Reaction score
:) Aloha everybody. My birthday is next Friday. I am having a luau on the Saturday immediately following my birthday. I thought that we could have a little UU birthday luau right here. My favorite types of music are Hawaiian, mariachi, old songs from the 50's by Doris day. I also like traditional Italian folk songs such as Santa Lucia. Let's get this luau started! Feel free to post videos if you like. I did not know which place would be best to post this but I was told it would be best to post it right here.

happy birthday in advance! i hope to bring you a vid, if possible something off your list of fave styles, but, er *cough* then again, maybe motorhead or hawkwind or something!!!!!

please forgive this for NOT being on uke! but my genius friend leigh finished making me a 2 string cigar box guitar today - she's made me quite a few instruments, some from kits, some from scratch, this is the first time that she's put frets on, so, a new skill for her, and a wonderful new instrument for me!!!!!!! i can't leave it alone! here is a birthday song for you, played on it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy upcoming birthday Cassie, aloha. Here is a recording of The CC Strummers doing Hukilau.

[video]http://www.kohanmike.com/CCMusic/Hukilau.mp3[/video]

please forgive this for NOT being on uke! but my genius friend leigh finished making me a 2 string cigar box guitar today - she's made me quite a few instruments, some from kits, some from scratch, this is the first time that she's put frets on, so, a new skill for her, and a wonderful new instrument for me!!!!!!! i can't leave it alone! here is a birthday song for you, played on it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

That's really cool! I didn't know that such a small guitar could sound like that.

Happy Birthday Cassie (all week:) )

Heres another!

Top Bottom