birthday luau

Hau'oli lā hānau ē Cassie!

Happy Birthday, Cassie! I've only one song that reflects the music you most like. Here it is, though it might seem a bit out of Season. :)

Hope you've had a great luau!

That is cool. Have you heard of Christmas in July? Some stores have it to advertise and other stuff. I have even an seen a couple of classic Christmas shows play in July.

That is cool. Have you heard of Christmas in July? Some stores have it to advertise and other stuff. I have even an seen a couple of classic Christmas shows play in July.

Yes, I have! :) When I worked at summer camp, we always celebrated on July 25th by singing Christmas carols! :)

Yes, I have! :) When I worked at summer camp, we always celebrated on July 25th by singing Christmas carols! :)

Nice. It would be so cool if we could do that more than once a year. I know Christmas is supposed to be like that but with all this heat and stuff, we need something frosty. Get my reference? Lol.

Nice. It would be so cool if we could do that more than once a year. I know Christmas is supposed to be like that but with all this heat and stuff, we need something frosty. Get my reference? Lol.

Great idea - you're in charge! :)

Top Bottom