Arpeggio Meditations for Ukulele (Daniel Ward)

I was just about to buy it, and I decided to check out the videos for it first. Seems you have to pay for each piece individually, or pay a yearly rental fee.

My question: has anyone bought the videos, and are you able to download them when you buy?
thanks!

Went back to the video area and poked around, it looks like you 'rent' the videos for the fee, you don't get to download them. I don't like that.

Last edited:
@TobyDog. I didn't like that either, however after some thought I realized:

I have the book and I am studying it. Will I need to refer to an instructional video about these pieces more than a year into the future? Probably not.

So then I bought them anyway. It was only $7. That's less than lunch.

In his pre-order email it says those who pre-ordered will get access to the videos for free. I sent an email to ask about it yesterday and waiting to hear back.

Edit: Got a reply with a code to use to stream the videos for a year. So if you pre-ordered, send him an email about getting access to the videos.

Last edited:
Just received my book today (not a Pre-order). Despite my grumbling about having to pay for the videos, I am very happy with the book at this point - haven't played yet. But it looks great. I hope DW continues with his instructional books.

The main reason I wanted to be able to download the video, was to be able to access them offline.

Just received my book today (not a Pre-order). Despite my grumbling about having to pay for the videos, I am very happy with the book at this point - haven't played yet. But it looks great. I hope DW continues with his instructional books.

The main reason I wanted to be able to download the video, was to be able to access them offline.

TobyDog, if you install the Vimeo app, there is an option to save videos to watch offline. :)

Top Bottom