Chugiak Alaska - Ukulele, Guitar and Mandolin

lowthesd

Reaction score
Own a Kamoa LT-5 Tenor Strung in Low G and a Kala solid Mahogany Concert strung in High G... playing my ukulele's always makes me smile more than the same song on my mandolin and a lot more than on my guitar... such a happy instrument to play...

I looked up Chugiak on the Internet. Looks like a great place. Welcome.

kamoa is fun

Yes loving it, I liked it when the Kamoa guy said he had one serial number higher prototype than I did... as my Kamoa is one of their prototype L5's tenors... I really like the Kamoa... I am a between size person... Tenors are slightly big and Concerts are slightly small for holding it properly... thats why I have two... some days you feel small some days you feel bigger...

Aye, I also looked as it was new to me: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chugiak,_Anchorage

Seems like a nice place, and hopefully cooler weather than the merciless sweat-box in New Jersey now in July.

WELCOME TO UU! Sounds like you are having a good time with your Kamoa! :music:

Greetings and welcome, glad you joined us. I've often said that uke is the only instrument that makes people smile before you even start playing it. :music:

Welcome! I also play guitar and mandolin (and bass), there is much to learn from this forum.

Top Bottom