Lot's of Ukes completed before a holiday to Canada

BR Ukuleles

Reaction score
It's been a very busy and productive lead up to the first holiday back to Canada to visit family and friends in 15 years.

Most instruments were commisions, but along with them I was building stock to have available for those who contacted me about getting something quick, as well as some uke festivals coming up later in the year.

First up a Sapele Tenor with bees wing figure. Gidgee fret board, Cocobolo bindings and satin gloss finish.

Slot Head Bees Wing Sapele Tenor-4.jpgSlot Head Bees Wing Sapele Tenor-3.jpgSlot Head Bees Wing Sapele Tenor-9.jpgSlot Head Bees Wing Sapele Tenor-12.jpgSlot Head Bees Wing Sapele Tenor-13.jpg

A tenor in Australian Blackwood with Swiss Spruce soundboard. Ringed Gidgee fret board, Cocobolo bindings and high gloss lacquer.

Curly Blackwood and Swiss Spruce Tenor-4.jpgCurly Blackwood and Swiss Spruce Tenor-8.jpgCurly Blackwood and Swiss Spruce Tenor-11.jpgCurly Blackwood and Swiss Spruce Tenor-3.jpgCurly Blackwood and Swiss Spruce Tenor-9.jpg

A concert in Tasmanian Tiger Myrtle with Sitka Spruce soundboard. Ebony fret board, Tiger Myrtle bindings and high gloss lacquer finish.

Tiger Myrtle and Sitka Concert-4.jpgTiger Myrtle and Sitka Concert-6.jpgTiger Myrtle and Sitka Concert-10.jpgTiger Myrtle and Sitka Concert-3.jpgTiger Myrtle and Sitka Concert-11.jpg

Sapele and Western Red Cedar tenor with Indian Rosewood fret board and Cocobolo bindings. Satin gloss lacquer finish.

Sapele and Cedar Tenor-3.jpgSapele and Cedar Tenor-4.jpgSapele and Cedar Tenor-7.jpgSapele and Cedar Tenor-9.jpgSapele and Cedar Tenor-11.jpg

My goodness. You certainly have been busy Allen. All beautiful. As usual. I think it is time you took a break. Holiday!....

Beautiful work....and I love that Tiger Myrtle! Amazing!

Top Bottom