Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted: Kinnard or Lichty Kiku or Baby Bard Guitar

John Kinnard built me a beautiful tenor guitar. If I were interested in an instrument like the Kiku, I would have no hesitation in ordering one.

Good luck in your search! It may be hard to find a Kinnard Kiko used, as I believe John has only built a couple of them so far.

Brenda is the proud owner of this beautiful Kiku now, they are truly rare and amazing instruments. Good luck with your search Rainer.

Last edited by Camsuke; 09-12-2017 at 07:58 PM.
    All the best,
    Campbell

Campbell, You have been away for so long. The first thing you do when you re-enter is to tease Rainer? You are just as bad as me. Poor Rainer.
    Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by mds725 View Post
    John Kinnard built me a beautiful tenor guitar. If I were interested in an instrument like the Kiku, I would have no hesitation in ordering one. Good luck in your search! It may be hard to find a Kinnard Kiko used, as I believe John has only built a couple of them so far.
    Thanks for your recommendation, Mark! I had a Kinnard Concert, but had to realize the size wasn't for me. This is what got me thinking that a Kiku would be better suited for me, along with a new reference for six strings. I know it's a long shot. I think there were about four or five built, and I suppose most owners like theirs so much they won't sell...

Quote Originally Posted by Camsuke View Post
    Brenda is the proud owner of this beautiful Kiku now, they are truly rare and amazing instruments.
    Thanks for posting your video, Campbell! Your recordings of the Kiku were among the things that steered me towards thinking that an ultra small guitar such as this might be a good fit for me.

Thread Information