New Deering Concert Banjo Uke

weeshan

Reaction score
I have a Deering concert sized banjo uke for sale. I purchased this thinking I wanted one with a larger pot for a fuller sound. This one sounds amazing and the quality is superb. Its definitely loud enough to play in a group but can be dampened for playing alone. After refurbishing a 100 year old banjo uke, Ive realized that I actually prefer the tinny, plinky sounds made by the smaller banjo ukes, so this one is being sold. It literally only has about an hour of playing time on it and I hate to do it because the quality and sound is excellent...but, this makes more room in the stable.

I purchased it for $429 and am selling it for $325 plus actual shipping to your location. It also comes with a Deering gig bag. I had someone interested but received no response.

deering4.jpgdeering3.jpgdeering2.jpgdeering1.jpg

Shannon

Would you be receptive to a trade? Not a ukulele, but a brand new hammered dulcimer?

Would you be receptive to a trade? Not a ukulele, but a brand new hammered dulcimer?

Those dulcimers are cool, but ukes are my thing. Thanks for the interest though!

Did you send a PM? Did not get it. Please let me know.

Got your PM and replied, but not sure if you got it. Nothing appears in my Sent Items. My zip code is 27511 for shipping purposes. Let me know if that is not enough.

Someone just referenced this link, but I see it’s a year old. I assume it has sold?

Top Bottom