Selling RISA Soprano

Keish

Reaction score
Hey there folks.

I'm parting ways with my steel stringed RISA Soprano Kidney Bean style uke. I've had it for five years, mostly bedroom playing through delay pedals and loopers and such. Love it but I'm looking to get funds for a nylon string electric.

No problems with it, could use new strings, I'll throw a pack in there with it. Comes with soft case.

Really fun to play. Deals with pedals well, semi-hollow body so it has great feedback to play with at high volumes.

I just like to roll through new instruments and don't have enough free cash to keep everything and keep acquiring.

Asking $400 for it shipping included in the ConUS. Will be packed extremely well and insured.

Get back to me with any questions.IMG_0121.JPGIMG_0120.JPGIMG_0119.JPGIMG_0118.JPGIMG_0117.jpg

Bump again. Motivated seller, open to trade offers....

These things used to be in high demand, I'm surprised there hasn't been any interest.

No interest still. I really don't like dealing with flea-bay....

I'm surprised no one is jumping on this. I know kissing has used these before and loved them. I'm tempted

I've noticed that these RISA ukes aren't selling as fast as they used to - maybe everyone has got one now - there have been a few on sale lately.

(I used to want one, but over time, I've gone over to preferring my acoustics over electric.)

Happy Thanksgiving. Well built steel string ukes make great Christmas presents, even if it's to yourself.

willing to trade for a custom Concert ukulele made from Hawaii? it was $900 brand new but willing to trade to try out a electric ukulele. LMK

Didn't get an electric uke for Christmas? Here's your chance....

Top Bottom