F/S New Natural Fluke Tenor Scale $110

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickblue65

Reaction score
F/S New Natural Fluke Tenor Scale $100

I recently (Winter 2017) purchased this Fluke to be my travel uke, but then decided to purchase a Blackbird uke as my travel uke, making my Fluke redundant.

This is the basic Fluke, but with the tenor scale polycarbonate fretboard. It has high G brown Worth strings.

It looks brand new.

Will ship to US only.

Attachments

• IMG_0811.jpg
    IMG_0811.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0812.jpg
    IMG_0812.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
It didn't come with a gig bag, but I got one that it will fit in nicely that I will sale for $10. (It says Spanky Banjolele on it.)

PM sent, I'm interested.
Also, the thread title asks $110 and the body of the post reads $100.
Typo?

Wow great price....Screamin' deal folks...

I agree and +1. (but I am not a buyer this time, as I've already got a good assortment of MFC instruments right now)

Especially since MFC has had a small price increment since the Spring.

A NEW tenor Fluke such as this one here, currently sells for $229 right now, including the 2-week lead time, and the $18 shipping from MFC.

For those on the fence about this instrument, or who want to know more about them, please check the thread in my signature below for a wealth of information discussed previously here on UU.

Best of luck with the sale. :)

Last edited:
I agree and +1. (but I am not a buyer this time, as I've already got a good assortment of MFC instruments right now)

Especially since MFC has had a small price increment since the Spring.

A NEW tenor Fluke such as this one here, currently sells for $229 right now, including the 2-week lead time, and the $18 shipping from MFC.

For those on the fence about this instrument, or who want to know more about them, please check the thread in my signature below for a wealth of information discussed previously here on UU.

Best of luck with the sale. :)

This is all your fault Booli!
I've read though the entire multi thread MFC posts you started and linked to.
UAS rears it ugly head.

This is all your fault Booli!
I've read though the entire multi thread MFC posts you started and linked to.
UAS rears it ugly head.

First - Thank you for the acknowledgement, but I disavow any prior influence and will deny all claims as such :)

Second - I am glad the thread has helped to guide you on your journey, whichever way your path takes you. :music:

Third - I think UAS is inevitable, until one reaches 'the saturation point', which I believe is what I am currently experiencing. :shaka:

Best of luck maki! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom