A few songs this week comin' up

decaturcomp

Reaction score
This Wednesday Throckmorton Ukulele Band plays a Singer/Songwriter open mic. We love these folks we play with there. It's in a little former movie theater from the 30s. Elvis played there a couple of times. I wrote a song about that once.

Thursday is our First Thursday Open Mic that I've been hosting for a year or several. Skidoo runs the sound. Lotsa folks you might know show up. Never be in the Atlanta GA neighborhood on the first Thursday unless you let me know so you can come and play with us. I gotta spare uke just for you to use, yes.

Last week even the waitresses were singing along, I got video.

Love in dumptruckloads,

alan

From Joisey thats too for for me to trek right now, otherwise I would love to attend, but instead, I will be there with you in spirit...:music:

I know not of the technical arrangements, but If video(s) of the performances are available after the show(s), I would really love to see it/them.

Please update if possible, and thanks Alan - you are a driving force here :rock: in the Seasons and on the rest of UU as well, and I truly appreciate your contributions very much. :)

Top Bottom