Famous quotes

Measure once, cut--wait, what?
Just throw it on the scrap pile.

From Douglas Adams:

No one who WANTS to be President of the galaxy should EVER be allowed to hold the job.

Doctor to patient: "Now this just going to sting a little bit". Translation: "This is going to hurt, but it is you and not me so I don't really care."

Thanks, folks for all your contributions. There are too many good ones to single any out, but you know which ones had your heads nodding!

Bob

'Don't worry, there are plenty enough screws [nails, washers, nuts, etc] in a single pack to finish the project, and if you buy a second pack, you are never going to use it.'

I am not paying that much for a little ukulele. I'll just build my own and save a lot of money!

'Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.'

-Charles Darwin

'(said only 10 mins after) Of course that paint is dry already, just touch it with your finger to see.'
'Trust me...it's easy to take your finger away once it sets, even if you are using gobs of crazy glue.'

My Son Mike when he was sixteen .."Computers are just a fad that won't last long" ..He is now 48 and uses "cadcam" every day as well as running his website, and Facebook every day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom