Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: SOTU 285 Lightnin' Roun'!

Greetings

I couldn't keep up. Life got in the way. Hated the only vid I put up but left it cos had no time. Hope all are well. Happy Saturday.

Ciao
    Hey y'all. Putting the thumbs up. Collabs welcome if my files are able to be tweaked. Who knows. Might happen. Ciao.

The first of several by Mr. Richard Starkey, or at least one of his bands. This is a lot of fun, and we may have to add it to our jam songbook.

KoAlana KCA- 0010 mahogany concert <VBG> Ohana PCK-25G pineapple mahogany concert Ohana CK-50WG concert (solid cedar top, willow back/sides Ohana SK-35G solid mahogany gloss finish soprano Fluke natural concert <BG> Firefly maple concert banjolele <yee-haw!> Koa soprano Flea (!!!) Islander MAT-4 spalted maple tenor Makala MK-CE concert

Raleigh Uke Jam:

My YouTube page

Feel free to post later. The video will still be added to this season's playlist when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginas uke View Post
    Greetings

I couldn't keep up. Life got in the way. Hated the only vid I put up but left it cos had no time. Hope all are well. Happy Saturday.

Ciao
    It's the songs, isn't it?

This has been just as much fun as last season. Also a bit of an eye opener and an education.

Ringo + Buck Owens = Awesomeness.

KoAlana KCA- 0010 mahogany concert <VBG> Ohana PCK-25G pineapple mahogany concert Ohana CK-50WG concert (solid cedar top, willow back/sides Ohana SK-35G solid mahogany gloss finish soprano Fluke natural concert <BG> Firefly maple concert banjolele <yee-haw!> Koa soprano Flea (!!!) Islander MAT-4 spalted maple tenor Makala MK-CE concert

Raleigh Uke Jam:

My YouTube page

Quote Originally Posted by decaturcomp View Post
    This year at UWC we sang and played the whole first Record, The Velvet Underground and Nico. The plan is to do the same for the next three years since they put out one a year for the first 4 years. Here's the first recordhttps://dochub.com/alanthornton/J1VWxx/velvet-underground-and-nico-uke-fakebook-uwc-ix-pdf?dt=eqt4ni9s72gilvbm

And thanks for the above to the Worlds Greatest VU Ukulele band Thumbs Up from New Jersey.

[/COLOR]
    thank you for that link alan!

Default Peace and Love, one more time

As you may tell, I loves me some Ringo. This is one we do at the Raleigh Uke Jam pretty much every time.

Raleigh Uke Jam:

My YouTube page

I requested that my sweetheart Terri learn this song for the season. Thanks darlin'!

It's the songs, isn't it?

Out fishing my fanny off...just realized I missed Adam Yauch Saturday. Dammit...MAKE SOME NOISE IF YOUR WITH ME! Tons of fun here Pops...bummed I missed the tail end of it, one last hurrah before back to school

a homemade song about spiders

inspired by the fact that nine times out of ten (i may exaggerating SLIGHTLY, but honestly, it happens a LOT!) when i open my front door, there is a massive spider waiting outside, ready to dash in and make himself at home in my home

is it a baritone uke? is it a bird? is it a plane? i dunno, it's a half size guitar with the just the middle 4 strings on, tuned DGBE

i got it with a view to adapting the nut and saddle to give me proper bari uke string spacing, but i haven't got around to doing that (when i say i haven't got around to doing that, i mean i haven't got around to asking my pal who is brill at making cbg's and the like, to do it for me )

"spider hotel"

Thread Information