A concert at the HB Pier

aspieman456

Reaction score
Island Bazaar's annual Ukejam group will be performing at the small amphitheater by the HB Pier at Huntington Beach, CA. We'll be playing old pop and jazz standards as well as old Hawaiian tunes for you next to a great California sunset.

The performance is every Thursday August 10th through September 7th from 6:00pm till dusk, and admission is free.

Come and have fun with our ukulele players. You can bring your uke to play along.

http://ukuleleparadise.com/events/

Come and enjoy.

Last edited:
Island Bazaar's annual Ukejam group will be performing at the small amphitheater by the HB Pier at Huntington Beach, CA. We'll be playing old pop and jazz standards as well as old Hawaiian tunes for you next to a great California sunset.

The performance is every Thursday August 10th through September 7th from 6:00pm till dusk, and admission is free.

Come and have fun with our ukulele players. You can bring your uke to play along.

Come and enjoy.

Very Cool! Hope you can post some pics! I can't make the drive from WLA on a Thursday, but I do wish I could be there!

Very Cool! Hope you can post some pics! I can't make the drive from WLA on a Thursday, but I do wish I could be there!

I'll record a video of the performance and post it on here. I think I tried to put some pics on another post here, but it didn't work. I'll just make the video and post it when I can get to it.

Last edited:
Awwww man I miss all you folks! I used to live in Huntington Beach and participated in those jams, as well as the Island Bazaar Kolohe Ukulele group.
I saw Kona Don last month, he was on Oahu for the Ukulele Festival.

Cheers!

Top Bottom