Kanile Deluxe K1 Tenor UV Silk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshypogi

Reaction score
This is a Kanilea all koa tenor deluxe UV Silk. I bought this at HMS brand new and remained in that condition as I am primarily a collector. There are no deficiencies whatsoever. It comes with a uke crazy case. Nice low action.

Video link of Corey playing this exact uke from HMS:
https://vimeo.com/102602490

Price is $800 PayPal f&f only with free shipping in the USA.

Further info:

SPECS
K1-TD UV Satin
17" Scale Tenor
Deluxe curly Koa Body
Rosewood Fret Board and Pin Bridge
Mahogany neck
Koa Faceplate
High quality geared tuning keys
UV cured satin Finish

Attachments

• IMG_0540.jpg
    IMG_0540.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0541.jpg
    IMG_0541.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0542.jpg
    IMG_0542.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0543.jpg
    IMG_0543.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0544.jpg
    IMG_0544.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Holy moly Jason
You are causing some pretty serious case of UAS ever since your first sell post
Just when I thought we missed our last opportunity, more coming out of you and always at 1am ( evening at your end) ! I really need to stay up late to catch your FS post. Ha ha

Kanile'a UV coat is a fairly new product. Joe at Kanile'a was explaining it when I was there couple years earlier. I think he said only Kanile'a has that coating !
This is one amazing price ! If I didn't just buy the lfdm I would grab this one.

Thanks Brenda, just trying to pass the savings to Uu members. The price is really good!

Congrats on the retirement. You really have an awesome collection of ukes. Great prices! I have been following your fire sale and salivating over the past couple weeks!!!

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Congrats on the retirement. You really have an awesome collection of ukes. Great prices! I have been following your fire sale and salivating over the past couple weeks!!!

I reviewed your other "mostly closed" listings and want to say that you have a very good eye for style and function!
I thank you for allowing UU the chance to share in your passion
-- and I now understand and share desbuchs feelings of 'salivating over the past couple weeks!!!'

BTW - I did not see any cutaways listed? Do you have any in your collection?? What about Baritones? Trimming any?

Back to the matter at hand....selling your ukulele!
I just reviewed the luthier web site and decided this was the right ukulele for me to start with!
I look forward playing this on a daily basis!

I'll contact you privately to work out the details of the sale.

Since I don't think there is a place to post reviews I thought I would just let everyone know that I have been fortunate to pick up two ukes (so far :) ) from Jason. The first of which arrived yesterday. When he says "like new" he means it. The factory strings weren't even settled in yet (it was shipped with them slack). His communication was great. He shipped quickly and packed the ukulele up very well. I'd be picking this one up if I didn't have the Slothead Kanilea on the way already from Jason that should be arriving later this week.

This is a great deal for a "K" brand uke!

Last edited:
ok - scottcocoabeach - your personal stamp of approval on Jason has encouraged to PM an offer to him....
thanks for feeding my UAS (i hope...)

Gratitude for the kind words Scott, it is much appreciated. I only want to pass the savings to UU members.

Since I don't think there is a place to post reviews I thought I would just let everyone know that I have been fortunate to pick up two ukes (so far :) ) from Jason. The first of which arrived yesterday. When he says "like new" he means it. The factory strings weren't even settled in yet (it was shipped with them slack). His communication was great. He shipped quickly and packed the ukulele up very well. I'd be picking this one up if I didn't have the Slothead Kanilea on the way already from Jason that should be arriving later this week.

Is this the last piece of your glorious sale?? I love you collection. Going to miss all those fabulous ukes going on sale

Have to agree with ScottCocoaBeach - Dealing with Jason was a pleasure. Immaculate Koa Ko'olau T100 shipped quickly with a case in a well protected box. Beautiful sound. I couldn't be happier. To be fair all three Ukulele transactions I've had here in the marketplace have been painless.

Brilliant! Thanks for locating and sharing this link. I can hardly wait for the K1 to arrive!

My Two cents - the "personal approvals" for Jason are spot on!

Jason is a excellent communicator, quick to reply, and is very easy to work with.
I will be keeping on eye out for any of his future offerings on UU Marketplace.

Hi Phil,

I haven't seen the payment, I thought you had cold feet again.

Brilliant! Thanks for locating and sharing this link. I can hardly wait for the K1 to arrive!

My Two cents - the "personal approvals" for Jason are spot on!

Jason is a excellent communicator, quick to reply, and is very easy to work with.
I will be keeping on eye out for any of his future offerings on UU Marketplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom