Trades anyone?

Croakie

Reaction score
I really love my Kala California Series Solid Body 4-string U-Bass. Because of the size/shape of the body and neck, as well as the scale length, it is the easiest for me to play. It is the only one I play now.

That leaves two other really nice ubasses spending their lives in cases in a closet (sad). So I was wondering if anyone has a California Series Solid Body 4-string U-Bass they would like to trade for a Ohana OBU-22 BASS Ukulele and a Kala Solid Mahogany U-BASS Fretted Bass Ukulele (UBASS-SMHG-FS). Both of these are in excellent, lightly played condition. The Ohana came with round-wounds, which are replaced with flat-wounds.

I really love my Kala California Series Solid Body 4-string U-Bass. Because of the size/shape of the body and neck, as well as the scale length, it is the easiest for me to play. It is the only one I play now.

That leaves two other really nice ubasses spending their lives in cases in a closet (sad). So I was wondering if anyone has a California Series Solid Body 4-string U-Bass they would like to trade for a Ohana OBU-22 BASS Ukulele and a Kala Solid Mahogany U-BASS Fretted Bass Ukulele (UBASS-SMHG-FS). Both of these are in excellent, lightly played condition. The Ohana came with round-wounds, which are replaced with flat-wounds.

Just bumping these up here. Will sell them individually. They are posted/buried in the "Marketplace" ads. Feel free to make offers.

Top Bottom