Electric City Uker

banjoboy

Reaction score
Hi There
I've been playing uke for about 20 years: teaching and performing at NY Uke Fest, Old Songs, Flurry, Lake Genero , Black Creek, SCCC, etc.I put on an annual Spring Into Uke Fest in May (sold out in 2017) in NY's Capital Region and founded the Electric City Uke Club ( meet 2nd Mondays at 7 at Arthur's Market in Schenectady) about 8 years ago. Concert Ukes are my favorite size, but have many others.Also play Old Timey Drop Thumb Banjo, Ragtime-Blues Guitar, Classical and Celtic Mando Family.....hope to see (and HEAR) you out there. Best, Ron Gordon

Greetings and welcome, glad you joined us. I too prefer concert size ukes, but I also play soprano's and tenor's as well. Love my concert banjo uke and just bought a Goldtone tenor banjo and the strings to ukify it.

Howdy!, hope you enjoy the forum, it's a great one!

Hi There
I've been playing uke for about 20 years: teaching and performing at NY Uke Fest, Old Songs, Flurry, Lake Genero , Black Creek, SCCC, etc.I put on an annual Spring Into Uke Fest in May (sold out in 2017) in NY's Capital Region and founded the Electric City Uke Club ( meet 2nd Mondays at 7 at Arthur's Market in Schenectady) about 8 years ago. Concert Ukes are my favorite size, but have many others.Also play Old Timey Drop Thumb Banjo, Ragtime-Blues Guitar, Classical and Celtic Mando Family.....hope to see (and HEAR) you out there. Best, Ron Gordon

Gee, Ron - I've been telling you about this forum for what.... 4-5 years now? And You are finally here? it is About Time!

Don't forget to go to the Shameless Self-Promotion thread, and post your lessons and the Jug Band Songs links!

See you on the 10th, if everything stays un-complicated!

-Kurt​

Top Bottom