See You in September (the Happenings)

Hi John:

I love it. I'm also a big fan of 60's music. You must do it again but this time with the falsetto voice that was missing.

All the best,
Luke

Thanks, Luke! I actually did include a falsetto voice in there, but didn't make it as prominent as in the version by the Happenings.

Hey John, your singing , your playing and most of all your video technique is getting better and better each time.
Love the calendar background. Don't think I know the song because I am SOOOOOOOOO MUCH YOUNGER . (just teasing). Those 60's , 70's music were the best.
Have a great summer and hope you are not saying bye bye to UU link and video until September.

Last edited:
Thanks, Brenda! I really appreciate it! I grew up with older brothers (the eldest nine years older than me), so I grew up exposed to a lot of 60's music playing in the house and on the radio. And then my high school and college days were in the 70's, so those two decades were the best, musically, as far as I'm concerned!

I'm enjoying a summer vacation and will be taking a trip, but I'll have more free time later this month, so I'm hoping to work on at least another couple "productions" before September! You have a great summer, too! :)

Top Bottom