Daniel Ho will hold a special event at U-Space in Los Angeles on Sat Aug 12, 2017

cyber3d

Reaction score
U-Space Ukulele in Little Tokyo Downtown L.A. holds events on occasion. I just checked out their calendar of events and saw that our resident Grammy winning "star" Daniel Ho will be holding a special event. Jason Arimoto and his wife said it was going to be a bit of an experimental event. Not sure what that means. He's going to play his uke and other percussion instruments too? Not too sure what is going to occur.

Give them a call to get advanced tickets. It's a small venue!

244 South San Pedro Street, Los Angeles 90012
Phone: 323.577.5567

It's so worth it if you are in the area. I wish I was.

I've met Daniel several times he is an amazing player and a great teacher.

I'm on their mailing list and haven't received any notice, hmmm.

Just got my email blast. It's all about Rhythm N’ Bass for `UKEs WORKSHOP, featuring OHANA Bass & Percussion instruments

Here's the email.

Aloha from U-SPACE `Ukuleles!

Join the Jam with an exclusive, U-SPACE ALL-STAR JAM-ALONG, featuring the GRAMMY award-winning, DANIEL HO TRIO!

On Saturday, August 12, 2017, U-SPACE L.A. presents a new, Interactive Concert Experience for `Ukulele beginners & beyond, featuring:

** Rhythm N’ Bass for `UKEs WORKSHOP, featuring OHANA Bass & Percussion instruments.
** A special interactive ALL-STAR JAM-ALONG, featuring six-time GRAMMY award-winning ‘ukulele artist, DANIEL HO & Friends.

*Saturday, August 12*
4:00pm - 6:00pm

U-Space (Los Angeles, CA)
244 S. San Pedro Street, L.A. CA 90012

***TICKETS On Sale Now: goo.gl/forms/0LnHwVGw7VycNejB3

**Reservations are required as seating is limited.

Thank you for your support of all things `Ukulele!

Aloha!

U-SPACE `Ukuleles
323-577-5567

Nice, looks interesting. I didnt even know this place existed, Thanks!

U-Space It's a great place. A coffee bar and Uke shop all in one! They are so nice. Jason Arimoto and his wife (didn't get her name) helped me out when I bought my Tiny Tenor there. Several brands of Ukuleles. Stellar service.

Top Bottom