The smell of New Jersey...

MikeyLikey

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the site although I've been a lurker for a while. I must say the Uke community here is awesome and thank you. I posted a question earlier and I got some great advice. I hope one day I can use my knowledge about the uke to help others make good decisions.

I've been playing guitar for 20 years and uke for about 1. I'm so stoked up about ukes that I haven't picked up my guitar in 3 months. They must feel neglected.

Also, I just got a Kamaka 100th anniversary soprano. It's kickass. The Ghoto tuners are amazing. I also have a vintage martin soprano from the 50's and A Kala CEM concert. Why am I addicted to ukes? It's rhetorical. Everyone here knows they are awesome.

Thanks for being awesome,

Mike

haha the "smell of New Jersey" has to be one of the best subject lines ever on here! Welcome. Hola from Arizona

Greetings and welcome, glad you joined us. I also have a Kamaka and Martin pre-war sopranos. Both rule in different ways.

Welcome to the forum.
When I passed through NJ many years ago I was surprised at how pretty it was.

Welcome from another Jersey boy! Hope to see you at the NJ Uke Fest later this month!

There are a couple of active uke clubs/meetup groups in Jersey...in Morristown, Jersey City, and Columbus.

- FiL

Top Bottom