1000th Post: general thanks

UkeStuff

Reaction score
I've been watching my post total for a while, and while I have not been posting with the intent to get there, this post is my 1000th post on the Ukulele Underground Forums.

I just wanted to thank all of you for making this a wonderful place to discuss and learn about ukuleles. Your stories, advice, and experiences have helped me as I have been learning how to play the ukulele--and in turn, you are helping me as I teach ukulele to my 350+ students.

A special thank you to the people out here on UU who have become friends over the past 1.5 years.

And finally, a giant thank-you to the founders of Ukulele Underground, and I am reminded that I should be making a donation to this forum in appreciation for the value that it has added to my life.

Congratulations! Glad to have you onboard. Also, glad that you're a teacher (one of the most respectable professions out there IMHO).
Is this the equivalent of 100,000.00 miles on a car(?)

Congrats on reaching this milestone! :cool:

CONGRATS Chris!

I have only ever seen you be a power of bringing knowledge and joy to this forum, and your meaningful contributions have always been heartfelt, useful, thoughtful and detailed.

I, for one, am glad you have been part of UU and would feel a great sense of loss if you ever decided to leave the forum.

Thank YOU for being here and helping, teaching, and sharing. UU is a better place because of you. :)

Top Bottom