Kamaka HF-3D Deluxe tenor with MiSi

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkcrown

UU+
Reaction score
Time to thin the herd again. I am offering up for sale my Kamaka HF-3D tenor with a MiSi pickup. This is a beautiful koa ukulele with magnificent curl. It has a wonderful tone to it with great sustain. It is strung re-entrant with Savarez Alliance strings. Here is a quick sound sample

https://soundcloud.com/dkcrown/kamaka-hf-3d-sound-file

Price dropped again to $1550.00 shipped in the CONUS. Paypal friends and family please. Oasis humidifier is included

Attachments

• IMG_4044.jpg
    IMG_4044.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 446
  • IMG_4049.jpg
    IMG_4049.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_4051.jpg
    IMG_4051.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_4054.jpg
    IMG_4054.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_4055.jpg
    IMG_4055.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
another pic

Attachments

• IMG_4056.jpg
    IMG_4056.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 168
Sorry about the sideways pics. I have always used photobucket for my pics, but can no longer use them. I am trying to figure out how to straighten them because I know that it is annoying. Any advice would be welcome.

Sorry about the sideways pics. Any advice would be welcome.

You can edit on your phone, and/or get Microsoft photo editor, don't know what I would do without it.

Nice uke, BTW, if only it were a concert! :shaka:

PM'd you, but your inbox is full!

Sorry, all set now. I have received a few PMs today already and wasn't aware that I was that close!

That's some killer looking KOA! And MiSi is my fav pickup! Good luck with it, it's a beauty!

Hey Dana ... what year was the Uke built and the sound sample sounds nice ... curious what kind of strings are on it. Thanks.

Hey Dana ... what year was the Uke built and the sound sample sounds nice ... curious what kind of strings are on it. Thanks.

Simon, the uke was built in 2013, and I am the original owner. It has Savarez Alliance strings on it.

such a beautiful instrument, Dana. and a great price.
i only wish.
someone is going to be very happy.

Price dropped to $1650.00 shipped CONUS. Paypal friends and family please.

Beautiful instrument--rare to see a Kamaka with that much curl. I'm still holding out for one of those Jake models later this year; otherwise, I might have picked this one up. Best of luck with the sale!

Beautiful instrument--rare to see a Kamaka with that much curl. I'm still holding out for one of those Jake models later this year; otherwise, I might have picked this one up. Best of luck with the sale!

Thanks Jon. Nice to see you back here again.

Bumping this to the top. Lots of nice ukes for sale in the Marketplace!

Price dropped again to $1550.00 shipped CONUS. Paypal friends and family pleas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom