Santa Monica, CA - McCabe's Ukulele Ensemble and others

janeray1940

Reaction score
For those local to the Los Angeles area, if you want to come hear some free live music including the ukulele ensemble I play in at McCabe's Guitar Shop, there's a short performance coming up this Sunday:

Sunday, August 13, 2017
11:00 AM
Monica Film Center
1332 2nd Street
Santa Monica, CA 90401
310-478-3836

Further info can be found here, and here's an example of our ensemble playing.

Unfortunately it is sold out. rats.

Unfortunately it is sold out. rats.

Wha?! Are you kidding me?! I had no idea!!

If you're close enough that a trip to Santa Monica wouldn't be a big deal, then I'd suggest showing up anyway. I'm guessing that there might be one or two people who RSVPd who might, I dunno, oversleep or have other plans come up at 11am on a Sunday. Ya never know.

I'd love to attend your performance, but the drive to the venue, from NJ is not something I can muster right now LOL...

I am sure the audience will be pleased. Your Christmas Medley video was quite special. :)

Thanks for the heads-up. :music:

I'd love to attend your performance, but the drive to the venue, from NJ is not something I can muster right now LOL...

I am sure the audience will be pleased. Your Christmas Medley video was quite special. :)

Thanks for the heads-up. :music:

Thanks for the kind words, Booli. If video of this one emerges, I'll be sure to share :)

I videoed one of those Christmas performances for them, very good and lots of fun. I agree, anyone can show up that night and most likely get in, they have standing room.

I videoed one of those Christmas performances for them, very good and lots of fun. I agree, anyone can show up that night and most likely get in, they have standing room.

This isn't at McCabe's though, it's at the Laemmle theater on 2nd Street. But I've been told that people are not likely to be turned away even though the online thing says its sold out.

Janeray-

Thanks for sharing the videos.

I really enjoyed watching them.

It looked like everyone was having a good time. :)

Top Bottom