RF wood welding gear

Timbuck

Reaction score
Now that is just downright weird if you ask me. I love it. Thanks for finding that Ken. Reminds me of Young Frankenstein. It...Is... Alive!!! Whether it has any usefulness or not I have no opinion. However. I've always been a little shy of extreme high voltage and my general health and well being so I'm going to stick to conventional clamps. I've got enough to worry about. Still I'm intrigued by the physics behind the idea. I suppose it wicks the glue into the wood?

Now that is just downright weird if you ask me. I love it. Thanks for finding that Ken. Reminds me of Young Frankenstein. It...Is... Alive!!! Whether it has any usefulness or not I have no opinion. However. I've always been a little shy of extreme high voltage and my general health and well being so I'm going to stick to conventional clamps. I've got enough to worry about. Still I'm intrigued by the physics behind the idea. I suppose it wicks the glue into the wood?
It's Radio frequecy..works same as Microwave ..It makes the molicules dance around till they get hot ..Or something like that :rolleyes:

I've seen an adhesive that cures with a UV light . My dentist used it on my broken tooth , it lasted 20 years.

I wonder if you can use that as a point-and-shoot microwave. Watch me heat up this coffee at 20 paces

Top Bottom