Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Uke Joaks

Default Uke Joaks

There's a Will Rogers quote about the ukulele to the effect of you can't tell if the guy is really playing it or just fooling around.

I think he was talking about me!

I left my ukulele in the back seat of my car when I went shopping. When I got back I found that someone had broken a window and tossed in 3 more ukes.

How do you fet a professional ukulele player away from your front door?
    Pay him for the pizza.

How many ukes does it take to cure UAS?

Nobody knows...it's never been tried.
    Ask NOT what your country can do for Uke...ask what Uke can do for your country.

Q. What's the definition of perfect pitch?

A. Throwing a ukulele into a rubbish bin... and hitting a mandolin.

(Old, old joke )
    I'd like to be under the sea...

ROFLMAO to all the above...

and below...
    Last edited by UkerDanno; 08-12-2017 at 04:02 AM.
    Just Play

Sopranos: 1st uke, Lanikai soprano LU-11 - Aquilas | 30's Martin style 0 - Martins | Fender Piha'eu - Worth Browns | Lanikai banjolele - Fremont Blacklines
    Concerts: Kanile'a K-2 CP - Living Water | Islander AC-4 - Living Water
    UBass: Kala Rumbler - Pahoehoe

Which instrument will burn faster, an ukulele or bagpipes? Who cares!
    What do you call an ukulele player with a business card? An optimist!
    How many Ukulele players does it take to change a lightbulb? Just one, he holds the bulb and the world revolves around him.
    Most of these jokes are recycled accordion jokes. The light bulb one was originally about the group U2 and the world revolves around Bono!

A group of terrorists hijacked a plane full of ukulele players, and called ground control with a list of demands.
    They told the negotiator if their demands weren't met they would release one ukulele player an hour!

A Uke Player walks into the music store, and tells the counter-person "Hey, I purchased this Ukulele from here just yesterday, but I'm having difficulty playing it properly due to excessive vibration in the G String".

The Counter-Person responds "Have you tried playing it while wearing some decent underpants ?"
    Dean Beaver (UkeBirdsRGo) YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQ...9JdNSxuUwy3pZA

Dean Beaver - Just For One Moment E.P. - MP3 (Original Songs w/Guitar, Bass, Keys, Drum Trx)
    Collaborative production w/ Damien Offer / Jason Maher ) Includes Bonus Remix "One Mad Moment"

https://www.reverbnation.com/deanbeaver

"Be Excellent To Each Other"

A String walks into the bar after a big gig, and orders a bourbon and cola.
    The Bartender responds "Sorry, we're not allowed to serve Strings in here, I'm going to have to ask you to leave the premises".
    The disgruntled String exited the door, and stood outside for a moment wondering how he could just get a drink.
    He throws himself down writhing and twisting all over the ground, gets up and rubs himself all over the brick wall, and quite aggressively ruffles himself up, and then in another desperate attempt proceeds back to the bar, where he is confronted with the same bartender.
    The String looks at the bartender and says "Hi, I'll have a Bourbon Please" ...
    The Bartender looks at the String and says "You look a bit familiar, aren't you the same String I just ask to leave the premises ?"
    The String responds "No I'm a frayed knot"
    Dean Beaver (UkeBirdsRGo) YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbQ...9JdNSxuUwy3pZA

Dean Beaver - Just For One Moment E.P. - MP3 (Original Songs w/Guitar, Bass, Keys, Drum Trx)
    Collaborative production w/ Damien Offer / Jason Maher ) Includes Bonus Remix "One Mad Moment"

https://www.reverbnation.com/deanbeaver

"Be Excellent To Each Other"

Thread Information