Hello

UkuleleTurk

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I've been playing ukulele since 2012.
I first picked it up because I wanted an instrument I could take out to the field and play while I waited for drillers to finish drilling (I was a Geo-Logger for uranium exploration).
I decided on the Ukulele, partially because it is small, but mostly it was because I was bar hopping at a college town and came across a music store that was selling little soprano Diamond heads for $30 and thought "why not?" Lol
Now I play at open mic nights whenever I come across one and I sometimes post videos to YouTube and Instagram.
I'll post a pic my my latest additions
IMG_20170514_012506.jpg IMG_20170808_211422.jpg

That triangular one sure looks interesting, I have an odd cigar box uke that has a similar look. Welcome!

I have 2 Makala ukes at home, a tenor and a concert, and also a Amahi zebrawood tenor. With me I have my Gretsch Guitalele and the metal one was just given to me by my brother's grandfather who collects, and restores old instruments. I don't know anything about it other than it is really rugged. I think it will be cool to travel with it on my Harley

I almost forgot, I also have a 3d printed Ukulele, but I left it in the truck and it melted a bit lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom