WTB: Outdoor Ukulele Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doxuke

Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to buy an Outdoor Ukulele, tenor size, if anyone has one to sell. Please let me know. Thanks.

Have you joined the waitlist over on the website?

(I keep checking with the hope that they'll discover a hidden batch of Amethyst tenors, or introduce Concert size ukes in that color.)

I think it sold already. It had a pickup and a few extra things adding to the price. I don't need bells and whistles.

Yes, I added my name. Amethyst must be a real beauty.

They're gorgeous. It figures they would offer them for sale right about the time I told myself to stop obsessively visiting their site. :(

What I don't get is why they won't do a second run. LOTS of people keep asking.

Back on topic: best of luck with your search. :)

I just started to follow them on twitter. Maybe I'll tweet about bringing back the amethyst ukes.

Thanks...if I don't find one here, I'll wait 'til the next batch is produced and order directly.

Thanks! I called.....they are very nice and will get back to me with a shipping quote.

I live in Norway and Id love to have an outdoor tenor, the mails I send are not answered and everything seems to be sold out..I do hope I can get in near future... I kitesurf and I need to sing and uke on the beach. Also I like the sound its very ragtimey..should I call em?

Hello Finn, Yes, they have a few in stock at Brickhouse Music in Wisconsin. You should call them to see what they will charge to mail one to you. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom