Hello from Greece

Iza

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I picked up the ukulele a few days ago. I had never considered it before I met this tourist girl who was playing it. I've always thought it was a strictly hawaiian thing, it's not popular here, at all. Never heard of a greek person playing it, I'm such a hipster. :p I gave it a try, I liked its sound and I thought its size was very practical and cute so I looked more into it. I was very surprized to find so many resources about it online! I play the guitar already, I've been playing more and more for the past few months, and I liked the idea of having an instrument with similar qualities that I could carry around or take on a plane when I visit my grandma for example. I ended up buying one and I think I fell in love. I can't put it down. :eek: I should be studying. It's ruining my productivity. :p

So, yeah, nice to meet you! :D

welcome! and yes, watch out........................... you may never get any studying done ever again! these things are totally addictive!!! :music:

Welcome! You are technically studying even when playing with the uke! Quote: Playing a musical instrument makes you smarter, it has been claimed. New research suggests that regularly playing an instrument changes the shape and power of the brain and may be used in therapy to improve cognitive skills. It can even increase IQ by seven points in both children and adults, according to researchers.Oct 27, 2009

With that said, why study anything else!

Welcome! You are technically studying even when playing with the uke! Quote: Playing a musical instrument makes you smarter, it has been claimed. New research suggests that regularly playing an instrument changes the shape and power of the brain and may be used in therapy to improve cognitive skills. It can even increase IQ by seven points in both children and adults, according to researchers.Oct 27, 2009

With that said, why study anything else!

You're making it worse by giving me excuses xD

Nice to meet you all :)

Top Bottom